Recieved and charged for three products while ordering only 2.The third was $35.00 and arived broken.
No shipping lable in the box.
No contact information for returns or complaints.Very bad business!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Alluracell Vitamin C Gel
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received the creams on a free trial offer .. Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking..."
- "Hav used other products but wanted to try this one, I finally buy this product for almost $150 not even a week using it and the bottom left of my..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "I went to the local Fry's Store in Phoenix, AZ on Jan 20th and cashed in my coins as I have many times at the same location. I went to redeem..."
- "I have witnessed the behavior of the property manager, Ms. Nichole Montgomery and her confrontation with other tenants in the community. I do not want to deal with a..."
- "I have been a customer for 10 years with AHS . I'm frustrate with the last issue that happened at my home .I called for a dripping valve on the..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "Got E-mail for FREE SHIPPING and 25% off all merchandise. That is a total and complete lie. They give nothing off on AS SEEN ON TV ITEMS. The web-site does..."