Recieved and charged for three products while ordering only 2.The third was $35.00 and arived broken.
No shipping lable in the box.
No contact information for returns or complaints.Very bad business!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Alluracell Vitamin C Gel
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been using eSalon for many years and have never had a problem. It is the color you yourself order and if need be can contact a professional and..."
- "I have been using this product for nearly a year, and I have the most beautiful hair I have ever had in my life. My hair loss problem became..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "Went to look for a new vehicle and ran into a violent registered sex offender as the car salesman. After such I made it known that I was displeased with..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "How about this? I fell off my Werner MT-22 ladder yesterday after it collapsed underneath me. I submitted this review of the ladder on Home Depot's Customer Review site. "I've..."
- "Just heard the sound comming from ohiovalleymusic's rolling jukebox..wowwwwwwwwww over 20 speakers lots of wonderful sound no matter what kind of music u want to hear...heard them at a setup..."
- "Wow! I wish I read this before wishing for an LV bag. My husband surprised me with this bag for christmas. I used it for less than hour but decided..."