Alluracell Skin Cream, SANTA ANA CA SCAM, CONSUMER FRAUD, SHELL CORPORATION FOR TERRORISM , HUMAN SLAVE TRADE
Client agrees to S&H CHARGE FOR ONE (1) Product.Client does not commit to any recurring orders.
HOWEVER CLIENT IS automatically enrolled in recurring product program. Client is billed by THREE (3) seperate companies for products shipped automatically without consent. INTERESTINGLY, Shipping invoice shows only two charges on product INVOICE and only ONE (1) company name charging. It is similar to past consumer credit card fraud that has been connected to money laundering from drug trafficking, terrorist activities, & human slave trade.
It is clearly deceptive business practices. Phone number listed for contact do not work and are a personal cell phone number with standard voicemail greeting. When you do reach someone, his name is "Andrei". He refuses to explain three different company name charges.
He refuses to accept returns or issue return labels for unopened products. He refuses to cancel membership or refund charges. He acknowledges working for ALLURACELL SKIN CREAM & ALLURACELL EYE SERUM. He acknowledges being based in Santa Ana, CA at address on invoice.
He refuses to settle customer disputes, refuses to transfer to a supervisor and refuses to transfer to any type of legal department for customer dispute resolution purposes and states that they do not exist at his company. IF he does agree verbally to refund charges he will NOT send a confirmation email in writing. He openly mocks the CA attorney General's office for not pursuing complaints against his company. His company name has changed its name several times since 2014.
He openly mocks the Laws of California & The United States. His accent is either EAST INDIAN or PAKISTANI.
The only thing more disturbing than his abrasive and arrogant behavior in handling such allegations of fraud is the potential implications of the misappropriated funds potential use.I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE similarly deceived customers to report to Attorney Generals office, file a dispute with your bank or credit card company, and also note that this company routinely changes phone numbers and uses multiple phone numbers for each product the "sell".
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Deceptive business practices
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Alluracell Skin Restore Skin Cream
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "I bought a belt from Rural King and six months later the belt was unwearable (Bottom of pic). I had an Ariat belt for 7 years and it is..."
- "Yes,, he lie to a six year old girl name Lola,,,she had six months of cancer treatments,,both of her parents took an early retirement to spend time with her,she wanted..."
- "Bought electric recliner and matching loveseat three years ago, at Kensington Furniture, the faux leather is now peeling on all pieces. I feel furniture should last longer than three years..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."