Alluracell Skin Cream, SANTA ANA CA SCAM, CONSUMER FRAUD, SHELL CORPORATION FOR TERRORISM , HUMAN SLAVE TRADE
Client agrees to S&H CHARGE FOR ONE (1) Product.Client does not commit to any recurring orders.
HOWEVER CLIENT IS automatically enrolled in recurring product program. Client is billed by THREE (3) seperate companies for products shipped automatically without consent. INTERESTINGLY, Shipping invoice shows only two charges on product INVOICE and only ONE (1) company name charging. It is similar to past consumer credit card fraud that has been connected to money laundering from drug trafficking, terrorist activities, & human slave trade.
It is clearly deceptive business practices. Phone number listed for contact do not work and are a personal cell phone number with standard voicemail greeting. When you do reach someone, his name is "Andrei". He refuses to explain three different company name charges.
He refuses to accept returns or issue return labels for unopened products. He refuses to cancel membership or refund charges. He acknowledges working for ALLURACELL SKIN CREAM & ALLURACELL EYE SERUM. He acknowledges being based in Santa Ana, CA at address on invoice.
He refuses to settle customer disputes, refuses to transfer to a supervisor and refuses to transfer to any type of legal department for customer dispute resolution purposes and states that they do not exist at his company. IF he does agree verbally to refund charges he will NOT send a confirmation email in writing. He openly mocks the CA attorney General's office for not pursuing complaints against his company. His company name has changed its name several times since 2014.
He openly mocks the Laws of California & The United States. His accent is either EAST INDIAN or PAKISTANI.
The only thing more disturbing than his abrasive and arrogant behavior in handling such allegations of fraud is the potential implications of the misappropriated funds potential use.I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE similarly deceived customers to report to Attorney Generals office, file a dispute with your bank or credit card company, and also note that this company routinely changes phone numbers and uses multiple phone numbers for each product the "sell".
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Deceptive business practices
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Alluracell Skin Restore Skin Cream
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the $29.99 special product. Then with out my consent was put on a auto ship program which I had to return at my own expense and go through..."
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..."
- "Collin and his associate came over to my house today to help with my kitchen counter-top which had been damaged by humid water damage that started three years ago...the Insurance..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "Yes,, he lie to a six year old girl name Lola,,,she had six months of cancer treatments,,both of her parents took an early retirement to spend time with her,she wanted..."
- "I bought a belt from Rural King and six months later the belt was unwearable (Bottom of pic). I had an Ariat belt for 7 years and it is..."
- "PICK BEACH CLUB MANUFACTURE THERE. SOLID CONSTRUCTION FOR BIG GIRLS. Fully lined or padded. Sizes can run a little big in the *** I felt. 1 piece swim dress too short..."